Sunday, November 17, 2013

Barcelona and Napoli

(Bar-cell-own-ah)
(Nap-oh-lee)

Flew in to Barcelona on Tuesday and had dinner on La Rambla.


The first night on the ship it was SO rocky.  Things were falling over everywhere.  I’ve never experienced rough waters quite like that.  It calmed down the following afternoon.

Yesterday was our first show of Postcards.  It finally hit me during curtain call that this is all actually happening and I’m living out one of my dreams.  I’m so thankful and so blessed.








Today I got the chance to explore Napoli.  It was wonderful to be able to explore where some of my family comes from!  I also reunited with my old flame, cantalupo gelato.










1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you are living your dream! That's what this time in your life is all about. As someone who loves to travel (especially on cruises) - enjoy every moment of it! :)

    ReplyDelete