Monday, December 23, 2013

Long overdue update!

It's been so long!  Pictures are hard to post on here with my internet connection, but check out my Facebook for now to see all the new pics!

Today I toured Mahe (Mah-hey), the largest island in Seychelles (Say-shells).  The botanical garden was BEAUTIFUL.  Lots of giant tortoises.  The water was so warm.  The native coconuts are the size and shape of a human butt.  Seriously.

It's been so long that I haven't updated about Petra, either.  Every person on this planet should put a visit to Petra on their bucket list.  You will never see anything else like it.  It was a lot of walking but worth every step.  The buildings there are carved into the mountainside.  It is an exquisite sight to see, and crazy to imagine it was all done by hand so many years ago.

My cast and the crew are great.  We've had some great bonding experiences, and the shows are going very well.

More details to come!!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment